Howdy :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy :-)

Hey there fellow LFD members. I`m new to the LDR world and to this site. I met Andrew in January when he was on holiday (from Australia - I`m in Vancouver, Canada.) We immediately clicked and have spent lots of time together over the last 5 weeks. He flew out this morning to Egypt,*tear.* He`s a professional swimmer and teaches diving tours in Egypt. I`m looking to meet fellow LDR`s for mutual support. I am so new to this! I don`t know what to expect and what to watch out for. I`m an LDR`s in training. :-)

Hi there. Welcome! If you want advice feel free to ask on the forums. Everyone is very helpful and pron to give more advice than I am sure you need. But in all honesty I think it helps alot knowing we are all in the same situation.

Comment

Ello and welcome to LFAD! I hope you find it a great support to you .

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome! I`m finding it very helpful already! Great resource and awesome to meet you both. :-)

Comment

You're very welcome, I'm glad you're already finding it to be a great support to you! It's awesome to meet you too, it's always great to see new people here .

Comment

Welcome! Just remember that the distance may seem hard, but it's nothing when you think about how much you care about him and how much joy he brings to your life. Try to stay in contact as much as you can- for me, it's the most important thing!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, you've certainly come to the right place!

Comment

Welcome! btw I'm just across the strait in Victoria BC!
                You will feel right at home here, since for all of us love knows no distance!
                "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Hi

Welcome to LFAD
                  In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                  Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                  Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                  My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome!!! I know this site will be of a lot of help for you!!

Comment

WOW! Everyone is so friendly here! Thank you for the warm welcome! My boyfriend just flew out yesterday and I'm feeling a lot of mixed emotions today. It was a tearful goodbye for both of us. I guess I feel like I'm not quite sure what to expect... Will we stay in contact as much as I think we will? Will this work or fizzle out? When will I here from him again?! I am treading new waters and this is always a scary thing for me. Oh well, I guess I just have to have faith that it will work out. I more worried about him being OK with things. He's had a LDR before and it hasn't worked out. I think his view of LDR's is not that great... But we do know that we both really care about each other and want to continue on. I guess the details will work themselves out. :-)

Comment

Welcome abord! LoL. If you need anything let me know =)

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!!
                            Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

Hey bluefinch604 (catchy name ) welcome to the forums. I am super jealous of your boyfriend ... what a glam sounding job. Although obviously not great that it takes him away from you.

Comment

Working...
                              X