Hey! My name is Trisha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! My name is Trisha

Hi everyone! My name is Trisha and Im 22. Ive been dating my boyfriend for three months and he just got a job offer to work 600 miles away. Hes moving in a few days. Ive never been in a long distance relationship before so Im really nervous. I dont like to be alone and Im gonna miss him like crazy. Ive already read a bunch of posts and its starting to help me feel a little better about him leaving. Im really happy I found this website.

Welcome to LFAD
    Don't be too nervous to be in an LDR. They aren't THAT awful!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hey! I am also 22 and was also with my boyfriend for 3 months when we both had to leave (we were both in Germany doing semesters abroad). I was worried too because we always spent every moment we could together. I think it is hardest at first because you have an adjustment period, but after a while i just looked forward to when i got to see him again. Good luck!

Comment

Welcome to the forums and good luck!
          LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
          -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

Comment

Hi welcome.
            I wish you luck on entering a LDR.
            And I'm glad you find this community comforting.

Comment

Welcome!
              LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
              Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
              Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hi Trisha! And welcome Don't worry, it will work out for you! LDR's are hard but not at all impossible

Comment

Thank you everyone I feel really welcome

Comment

Hey Toggle, our relationships seem really similiar Can you give me any advice for the first few weeks, I know its going to be hard for me to adjust. Thank you

Comment

Hi Trisha! Welcome to the forum and yes, this site is really helping and comforting. ^^

Comment

I think it's best to try and keep as busy as possible, preferably with friends. When i was first away from my boyfriend I kept busy and went to the Gym a lot. The worst thing is to sit around thinking about how much you miss him!

Comment

Hey Trisha!

Yeap, don't be nervous - it ain't that bad!

I'm sure you will find a lot of tips from this forum.

Cheers!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD....
                            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome to LFAD - you'd be surprised how often your situation happens. I mean, check here and you'll see what I mean: https://members.lovingfromadistance....-SO-Who-Hasn-t

So there's a lot of members who've been in your shoes. If there's anything we can do to help support you, just say the word. You're not alone.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
                              X