hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi!

I'm new. My name's Ali. My LDR just started..

Last time I was in an LDR (we'd dated for 2 years prior), I lost my mind because he lost interest and I became practically neurotic about my phone. Then he ended up cheating. I'm working to overcome trust/abandonment issues that stemmed from that and NOT to let them seep into to this lovely, shiny, new relationship.

I'm in college, he just graduated and moved a few hours away (I know, compared to an entire country or continent, this is like peanuts. Mad respect to you guys.) He's super busy with his job, I'm super busy with school. Despite being friends throughout college, we only dated for a month before he left, and decided to try to keep it going. We have no idea what the future holds for either of us. We aren't in love. Honestly, I have no idea how long this could last. All I know is that right now, we want to continue opening up and learning about each other, and suddenly we have no time to take for granted.

Hello! Welcome to LFAD
    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hello welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome =D

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hi there!! Welcome to the forums...this place is great!
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Hi Ali, welcome to the forum. ^^

Comment

Welcome Ali...
                Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
                X