Heh heh... >.> ... <.< Hi...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh heh... >.> ... <.< Hi...

Yeah, I've been a lurker for a little while. Anyway, I've finally got the guts to introduce myself.

My name is Lissa... and I've been in an LDR for 4 and 1/2 months now... To alot of people that might not seem like that long of a time but because of the distance it feels like it's been years

We're over 5,000 miles apart and a 7 hour time difference. He speaks Turkish and good English, I speak English and a little Turkish. I don't want to get into our whole story (because this is an introduction, not story time ^_^) but we didn't mean for it to happen. 5 months ago if you were to ask me, "How do you feel about Long distance/Internet relationships?" I would have said, "They need to wake up. There's no way anything like that can last." And Karma turned around and made me eat those words. NOW I'm struggling against a world of thinkers that think exactly like I did... and I can't explain what I have with Musti... there's no logical way to put it into words...

So here I am ^_^ hoping to get some support and lend my own wherever I can

Welcome to the forums Lissa!

Comment

Welcome Lissa....
      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome!
        Thanks for introducing yourself
        Hope you'll like it here. Around people who do believe in LDRs.

Comment

Welcome! =)

(I haven't gotten around to introducing myself, I've been here since mid November. I'll do it soon. Hopefully today!)

Comment

how cute! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Lissa ^^

Comment

Welcome
                LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

I totally just smiled when I read all the welcomes thank's so much guys.... however, I do have a question... is there a way to get notified when someone replies to your post? I'm probably totally missing it here, but I had no idea I had 7 replies! It say's I'm "subscribed" to this thread, but I didn't get any notification anywhere...

Comment

welcome lissa

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Working...
                      X