X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Italy!

Hi all,
    I am so grateful for this forum!

... I met him in the US, where we both went to college, and we're dating since the fall 2009. Now, I am back to Europe studying (last semester before getting my degree), while he is on the West Coast working. We are in love, and want to make it work. We have been apart since October, and are planning on seeing each other in the summer.
    In the meantime, I would appreciate any advice on LDR you might have!
    Thank you!

Hey! Welcome.
    Well this is the best place for whatever advice you may seek.
    Hope you'll like it here.

Comment

Welcome! Nice to have someone from Italy here! Where do you live? If you don't mind me asking. We had an university exchange student from Trento last year who didn't live with our family but visited us quite often to get to know the 'real' Finnish life style. We are going to visit him next summer for three weeks. I'm studying Italian, it's such a beautiful language. Hope you like it here!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome....best wishes....
          Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome! This place is great!
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Welcome! =D

Comment

i don't know if you're still around the forums, but i'm italian too

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD! Poke around the forums and I'm sure you'll find answers to most of your questions, and feel free to start a new thread for any questions you can't find an answer too. We're a pretty vocal bunch :-)

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forums
                        As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                          X