hiya!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hiya!

hi everyone! i'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. i sort of stumbled upon this site by accident and i'm so glad i did. i've been looking for a community that i could turn to for advice and understanding. my friends are all wonderful but none of them can relate to what i'm going through, and having never been in a LDR before, i sometimes wonder if i'm doing it right. lol. so hello all! i hope to be seeing a lot more of you soon ^_^

Welcome

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Hello Doombee! I myself was wondering if I was doing right, but after I read LDR stories of friends here, I'm now sure with what I'm doing and try to walk baby steps day by day. Welcome to LFAD! ^^

Comment

Welcome, Welcome! Don't worry, I wondered if I was doing everything right, too. But eveybody here is super Supportive!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
          LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
          Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
          Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Thank you all so much!

Comment

welcome
              LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
              -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

Comment

Welcome to LFAD...I love this site!
                Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Originally posted by Niecey View Post
                  Welcome to LFAD...I love this site!
                  so do i!! its been so helpful. its funny, because since i've found it i feel so relieved. haha. its like i have someone to turn to for help and advice. its so informative and i'm finding that everyone on here is so friendly and supportive.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD - I hope you find a happy home here. We're a pretty welcoming bunch, so feel free to jump right in.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
                    X