Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call me Asian Belle and I'll call you ANYTHING you want!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me Asian Belle and I'll call you ANYTHING you want!

Hello everyone!

You can call me Asian Belle or AB - whichever suits you, as long as you don't call me anything funny

I've just moved to Cape Town from Kuala Lumpur last year in July. Finally closed the distance between me and my boyfriend.

We were in LDR for about 3 and a half years. Those years had a lot of ups and downs and we are just glad that we got through it all and now we are starting a new life together in his country.

I've started a thread on the Success Stories section, in case you guys are interested.

I'm a freelance writer and the best thing about being a freelance writer is that I get to work from home - yeay! BUT I do wake up early cause my boyfriend wakes up around 07:30hrs to get ready for work. He hates it that I get to sleep in so he makes it his business to make sure I wake up at the same time! Ggrrr.

I love to blog and if you guys are free, feel free to visit my blog and have your say on it. I write on various topics and sometimes, my boyfriend blogs on it as well.

I think I've said enough here - lol. I would really love to hear from some of you, if not ALL of you! Feel free to ask me anything 'smile'.

Keep well and keep the love growing!

Love your intro....welcome Asian Belle....
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome to LFAD - it's funny how many writers we've got on here - I'm starting to wonder if there's a correlation (I also freelance write).

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hey welcome.
        And congrats on closing the distance.

Comment

welcome and congrats!

Comment

Welcome!
            LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
            Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
            Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hi AB! Welcome to LFAD and congratz!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

HI everyone!!

THANKS to all for the warm welcome!

Looking forward to posting more but at the moment, I have writing jobs to complete!

I want to play instead... lol.

Yeap, I see a lot of freelance writers here and other forums too!

Cheers and have a great Sunday all!!

Comment

welcome! And congrats for you!

Comment

Working...
                    X