Even tho I love to be a lurker...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even tho I love to be a lurker...

Well I guess Ill start off with hello... My name is Casey, Im 24 (almost 25) and I live in South Florida. (For those of you familiar, i'm in the Pompano Beach area) My s/o lives in Cocoa Beach, which is about 140 miles, and a easy 3 hour car ride away. Her name is Suzie and I met her on okcupid.com. We haven't been dating for very long (yet!) but it feels like we've known each other or whole lives. There's already so much I love about her, and I seem to find something new every day.

Even though the gap between us isn't very far, I sometimes feel like she is a million miles away. It's not easy for us to get together, and it kills both of us that we can't get together on a regular basis. It's unconventional. It's complicated. It's not easy. But I don't want anyone else. <3

I found this website while lurking the web for things that long distance couples could do, and soon realized I stumbled upon a goldmind. Its comforting to know there is a place that I could come to and know I'm not alone. I have a tendency to over analyze EVERYTHING which tends to bring me down and cause me to be pessimistic, so I'm glad I have a place to vent, and be heard by people going through the same thing.

So thank you in advanced, and hello!

hello! And welcome to lfad
    I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Hey welcome.
      And thanx for introducing yourself

Comment

hi casey. i know how you feel, my SO also lives only 3 hours away. it doesn't seem very far but the longing is still there. but hang in there and welcome!

Comment

Thank you everyone for the warm wishes!! And yes, doombee the longing is very much there. Its almost a tease, you know? Like they're so close, but yet so far? It sucks... lol

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
            LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
            Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
            Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hello! Welcome to LFAD ^^

Comment

Welcome to the forums - I'm super close to Cocoa Beach Go there all the time!

Comment

Hey Casey! Welcome to LFAD!!!
                  Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
                  X