Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings

Hi all.

Well, I'm in a LDR. We met about 10 months ago on an online game. We were just friends as I was married. My marriage fell apart (nothing to do w/ our friendship). My now SO helped me through finding out my husband was cheating on me and then when I had my head back together confessed his love. I'm in the southeast US and he's in the UK. We hope to meet in person for the first time sometime this year.
    LDR-wise we're still trying to find an equilibrium. I'm sure some of the issues we have are common and am hoping to find some advice and strength in others in similar situations.
    Well, glad to meet you all.

hi hippomambo and welcome. i'm also new and so far this site has been nothing but helpful

Comment

Welcome!
      LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
      Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
      Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hey welcome!
        Hope you'll like it here.

Comment

Welcome to the forums - there are tons of international couples on here, so I am sure you'll find all the help and support you could ask for!

Comment

Welcome!
            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

welcome
              LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
              -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

Comment

Working...
              X