Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Hey there! I'm Jen and I'm from New York. My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 months today and we've been best friends for 12 years. He goes to college 360 miles away (7 hours) and I commute to and from a college close to home. It's been a huge transition, first from going from best friends to a couple (who are still best friends) and from living 2 minutes apart from each other to long distance. We've handled it beautifully so far and are 100 percent willing to put everything into making this long distance relationship work. =] This community seems very welcoming and like a good support system for LDR's.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Welcome to LFAD

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Welcome!
      LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
      Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
      Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Thanks! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

glad to have you! welcome to lfad

Comment

Howdy! We're a pretty welcoming group, I agree. Jump on in, and enjoy! The blogs here are pretty active as well.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Welcome Jen...I'm glad things are going so well.
                Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
                X