Salam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salam

Hello everyone, I'm Amanda from Indonesia. I'm a newbie and I have problems changing my avatar. I know it sounds stupid but can anyone please give a short guide how to do it?

Anyway, I'm in LDR right now. My bf lives in sydney. Hope you guys can help me keeping this relationship strong. salam!

hi amanda. welcome to lfad. to change your avatar, once you are logged in scroll to the top of the page (where the lfad banner is located) and click on "settings". then scroll down on the settings page to find "edit avatar" in the side bar on the left of the page. (its in the third box) once you click on that you'll see two options. option 1 lets you upload an image from the web via url or an image hosting site like flickr or photobucket. option number 2 lets you upload an image straight from your computer. just click on browse, locate your image (i think it has to be 120 pixels or smaller) select it and load. after that you may have to click a save or save changes option. i'm not sure. hope this helps

Comment

Hi amanda selamat datang di LFDR! welcome to LFDR!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!

Comment

Hi welcome.
          Hope you'll like being here.
          And we're always ready to help

Comment

Welcome Amanda!
            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Hi, Amanda!

to LFAD!

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
                  LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                  Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                  Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Working...
                    X