This is the story of me LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the story of me LDR

I am currently a LT in the Army. I graduated and commissioned out of College. there are requirements before you start duty to complete some schools..one in Oklahoma and another in Missouri

I went to the course in Oklahoma and thats where I met Mitch. He was my next door neighbor in our barracks...we quicl;y became close friends and people started hinting he liked me. I definitely thought he was attractive but didnt think it would ever go any further than there.

At the end of training we agreed we cant do it and will stay friends and said our goodbyes and promised to stay in touch.

So I went to Missouri and he went to KY for training. We realized how much he missed eachother and decided we would see eachother at Christmas 09. we spent 3 days together and it was great. After that we talked constantly but I was kind of a commitaphobe.

I flew home for my sister grad. I got stuck in memphis on the way home and would have not gotten home except Mitch had flown into STL took his rental and drove 5 hours to pick me up. Following that, He asked me to be his girlfriend and I couldnt say no to him. He is an amazing person and have never felt so loved.

there was about a month where I thought that It would be better if we were just friends. I feel bad bc I hurt him when I did that but it helped me realize how much I truly missed him. Went to see him at Christmas and we agreed we needed to be back together

so we have tried to see eachother every 2 months but its hard and about to get harder. Mitch told me in May he's deploying with his guard unit so he will be gone for a year. I'm pretty sure that he will propose before he deploys and so are all my friends. He is very committed to making it work and I Love him so much. Just gna be hard for a few years figuring things out. So thats my story..if you have any advise or want to talk msg me! HAve a great day!

Steph
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011
Working...
X