Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to this forum, this relationship, LDRs, and dating altogether!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this forum, this relationship, LDRs, and dating altogether!

Hi! I just discovered the LFAD site last night and thought it was really cool, so I decided to join the forum

I am 20 years old and earlier this month began my first real relationship, with a wonderful guy living a mere (xD) 2600 miles away. We met each other a little over a year ago online, but only just started dating. We haven't met in person yet but he's planning on visiting me for a week next month, so if all goes according to plan, I'll be celebrating Valentine's Day with my love ♥

I know that we've got a difficult road ahead of us, being on opposite ends of the country as we are. I know I'm in for some rough patches dealing with the distance, and I'm terrified that once we've met, it'll be that much harder to deal with only interacting remotely. But I love him tremendously, and I'm determined to do anything any everything to make things work

Welcome weirdmisty! I haven't been here long myself, but I do find the forum and blogs helpful!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome to the forums, weirdmisty. Have a GREAT time on Valentine's day with your sweetheart. That's just so exciting!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the forums! It's a great place to find support, and congrats on the first visit!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!! I haven't been on here long either. Just found this site the other night while looking for a Valentines Day gift for my love.
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
              LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
              Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
              Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

AHH!!! The first meeting must be soooo exciting!!! Good luck to both of you an enjoy your time together. Also, welcome to the site! We hope you're welcomed here as family

Comment

Welcome to LFAD...enjoy your visit.
                  Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
                  X