A Little Late Introduction...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Little Late Introduction...

Oops. I guess I'm late posting on this one as well! Haha...ohhh well...

Well, my name is Risa (pronounced Riss-uh) I'm 18, graduated from High School two years ago (I was actually home schooled 1-12 grade), and I live in Michigan. My SO and I have been best friends since we were 15 and he actually had a crush on me for about two years before we started hanging out ;P We are in a LDR due to his leaving for college. He's still in MI, but it's in the Upper Peninsula and roughly 10 1/2 hours away. I'm actually really lucky because I can still see him during holidays and in the summer. It's a lot easier than quite a few of you on here, but it's still very hard.

Anyway...some random stuff about me: I long to be a writer. Writing is my number one passion (aside from my love ) and I hope to be a published author someday. I have a love for green and aquamarine (the color of his eyes) and probably will never be seen without a notebook and a pen, my cell phone, my kindle (and if I don't have my kindle, you better believe I have some sort of novel with me) and lip balm.

Oh, and yeah...I'm a ginormous dork who rambles all the time. You've been warned :P

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Thank you! (:

Comment

I'm fairly new too but welcome to LFAD, Rissa!! If you don't mind me asking, where do you live in Michigan? My SO is from there too!

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
        I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD. We have a lot of writers in here (I freelance write). Hey - if you wanna write - write! Make yourself do some short stories and try those out. All writing is practice after all.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome!
            LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
            Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
            Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Never to late...welcome Risa...
              Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Nice to meet you!
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

You sound beyond awesome to me! No warning needed! Welcome to LFAD!!! I hope you find everything you need on here. You're pretty witty, I look forward to your future posts and blogs!

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome! I <3 Michigan!
                      Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Risa! I love your name!

Comment

Working...
                        X