Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ^.^

Hello Everyone!

Decided not to be a lurker, did some reading through the forums, and even though I"m not new to LDRs, alot of your posts made me feel happy that I wasn't the only one going through the ups and downs of an LDR, I don't remember my first LDR being as up and down as this one is, but then, I was much younger and a little more new to relationships of any type.

We've yet to set a date to meet in person due to both of our financial situations being less than stellar, but we've definitely talked it over. I'm in Canada and he's in the Southern US. We've made the easy transition of using technology to remain in contact, making sure to talk every day whether it be via Skype or via Email. We also game together playing a couple of different MMORPGs, which is where we first met over a year ago, but didn't actually get together until around this past October.

I think for now that's all I have to say, I hope to be a regular visitor/poster here.

SW

Hello! Welcome to LFAD
    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, SW, I hope you find a happy home here.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

It going through posts makes you a lurker...I'm a real creeper haha. Welcome to the site. It's pretty amazing around here!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD....
            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
            X