Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greetings from gmt +2

hi everyone.

my LDR kinda started in april, but we go official on october 10th. still, with bouts of fights, more dramas and getting back together up to today. =)

my friends totally tell me to stay out of the relationship because i can get severely affected everytime we had a fight, so this time when i forgave him, none of my closest friends knew. i resorted to this community, cuz this is the only place i could get support, advice and perhaps share some stories with.

it's so difficult, when you love someone so badly, nothing could make you stop loving. regardless of the risk that waits ahead.

Welcome to the forums!!!

Comment

Hello! Welcome to LFAD
      LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
      Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
      Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
        Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Being in a long distance relationship is hard. Arguments will happen, but if you guys really care for one another, you will make it work. Don't let other people say otherwise

BTW Welcome

Comment

Nice to meet you. This place is a wonderful support to me!
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
            X