New and Nervous.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and Nervous.

Hello everyone. I found this website looking for quotes and I looked on it a few times, but I just kept coming back. I order a baracelet, they are so cute, and I decided to become a member.
    This is my first time in a ldr, my boyfriend is currently in Afghanistan. It is very hard. Ive looked at a few of the forums and I find it comforting to know that some of the feelings are natural. The advice is helpful. Im excited to meet new people who are going through the same things that I am.

Welcome to LFAD!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD I know what you mean. I just joined the other day after spend a few days reading practically everything I could on the main page. It's helped calm me down and get me refocused and seriously committed in my relationship.

Good luck in your relationship!

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD....
          Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome to LFAD - is your boyfriend serving in the military? We have quite a few other military girlfriends and wives on here as well. There's even a group for them.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to LFAD~!
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

yes, he is in the army.

Comment

thanks everyone for welcoming me.

Comment

Welcome! My SO is in Afghanistan right now too. He'll be home in a couple of months! Keep your spirits up- this is a great place to come when you're feeling anxious.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, and goodluck in you're LDR!
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome!!! If you ever want to talk just message me!!

Comment

Hi Welcome to LFAD!
                          LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                          Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                          Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Glad you decided to join! Welcome.
                            Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

welcome. you're going to love it here. everyone's so understanding and supportive. its been a saving grace for me

Comment

Working...
                              X