X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAVY Girlfriend

Joined a couple months ago, but I'm just getting around to posting this ^^;
    About me:
    My name is Shanae, please call me Nae. I'm 17 years old and I'm a Junior in high school. I have 3 sisters, no brothers and I still live my parents. I love to draw, write short stories, and sing. I'm in my schools choir and sing high soprano. My passion is American Sign Language and Competitive Swimming. I'm in Love with my best friend who is serving in the NAVY. His name is Ulises. My parents don't really approve of me dating someone of another race, he's 100% Hispanic but raised in Washington. They're old fashioned, but they are trying their best not to judge him

About Ulises:
    Ulises is 20 and is in his first year of serving in the NAVY. He has brown buzz cut hair and beautiful brown eyes. You'll always see him with a goofy smile on his face. He has one brother and 3 sisters. He lives with his parents when he's home, but saving up for a place of his own. He's really relaxed and easy to get along with, and he'll most likely be the best friend you'll ever have.

About us:
    Ulises and I met during high school. At the time I was a freshman and he was a senior. We officially met on a Choir trip to visit collage choir professors. We chatted on the bus ride up and back. We quickly hit it off, becoming best of friends, always watching out for each other and being there for one another when needed. We talked everyday and always tried to hang out. I fell in love with him near the end of my freshman year. I planned to tell him how I felt before he graduated, but lost the nerve and never did. He moved to California right after graduation. During my Sophomore year he came back to the school to visit. I learned he was getting ready for basic and we only talked once or twice while he was home. My Junior year, the year I’m currently in, he came back, finished with basic, on a 14 day leave before he was to be stationed at Norfolk, Virginia. We met up at a football game and caught up with each other. Since it was end of September/early October, and I just finished Swim Team practice right before the game, I was freezing! He was standing one step below me with his back to me so I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and told him I was cold. He laughed and put his arms back to hold me by my waist. We saw a movie the day after and I told him how I felt. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to put me through the pain of the distance. I told him that when I chose to Love him and confess to him I chose the "Military Life." He left a few days later.
    We started dating on October 10, 2010. [I swear he planned that! 10/10/10! haha ]
    He comes home on leave in March 2011, day unknown still though. He deploys in April 2011 and won’t be back till late October 2011. So we will not be able to spend Valentine’s Day and our One Year anniversary together, which saddens me but I’ll be fine

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome
          I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Let me know if you ever need any help/advice or just someone to talk to. My fiancé is in the NAVY also. <3
              Maybe I'm meant for the sea. We pass it by so passively & all that's said is what we know;; We'll watch it come;; We'll watch it go..

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Let me know if you need anything, I'm dating a Marine and I've dated two Marines previous so I know my way around deployments! Feel free to message me if you need to talk or vent!

Comment

welcome to the forums
                  "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                  Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X