New and need an advice....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and need an advice....

Hi... i'm new here.... and today i don't know what to do... last days i've been feeling so lonely and sad.... i've been crying at nights..... that's not the worst.... last night i told my boyfriend how i felt... and i got angry with me.... that was the most awfull feeling in the world... i needed him to said something cute... and he treat me like never.... should i just hide my feelings?

Marina, there's not enough info here for us to go on...what's going on?

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

yea hun, why are you so sad? do you just miss him a lot, is there any jealous mind wandering?! Because believe me, I've been there and it sucks really bad, hard to fall asleep wondering what is he doing? where is he? who is he with? BUT, my boyfriend doesn't like to see me cry, even though I tell him most humans do it, he was raised not to cry, so he doesnt (unless I am not there). Which is actually helpful, because even though I know he misses me, his confidence about our relationship is inspiring. He LOVES when I am just confident about our relationship, because well, what use is worrying going to do?! ya know? I am not there to watch him, see what he is doing, I just get super jealous and my mind wanders when I am reeeaaallllly missing him, and it causes bickering! lol. SO I just try and do what makes me happy. Unless of course there is an issue between the two of you that you did not mention?!

Comment

Working...
      X