*Bows* Hello I am Jennifer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Bows* Hello I am Jennifer

I have been in an LDR in the past but none of them have brought me as much happiness as the one I am in now. Yes its difficult because of the 2 hour time difference, no its not much but still makes things hard, and his signal for his phone being bad so he cant always text or get online. We are in our 4th month now though and still going strong. He is a wonderful man and I feel blessed all the time that I can call him mine. I am a girl that hates to be alone, when I sleep at night I stretch out to make the bed feel smaller, so being in an LDR is hard because everyone around me is able to reach out and touch the one they love while I send a text and hope his signal allows a quick response. Even though its hard I am determined to make this happily ever after, so I ignore all the negative feedback I get the best I can and try to stay positive.

Hey Jennifer that's the spirit keep those positive thoughts flowing.

Comment

Yea I know how it is. Where I work, am one one of the few single ones and seeing people happy with their SO makes me jealous. I dont like being alone and neither does he but we do as much as we can to lessen the lonliness. I guess its all part of an LDR. That being said my SO is the most amazing man I could have ever hoped for and I would change being with him for nothing even with this distance

I hate sleeping alone as well. Last time he came to visit he was wondering why I have so many pillows..lol because I use them to cuddle with...sad I know :P

And yea the texting thing too...when he goes to drill or when I go to my house I have pretty much no good signal..so sometimes I wont get texts for hours lol.

Good Luck though..sounds like you're off to a good start!
      " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
      Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
        LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
        Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
        Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hi Jennifer! Best of luck to you and your guy!! Remember that the space between you two is only as big as you make it. The distance between two hearts is nil.

Comment

I also agree it is very hard to be in an LDR. Does your SO have AT & T? their coverage sucks!

Comment

Working...
              X