With love from Oz :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With love from Oz :)

Wow am I thankful for this site.. lol. It's comforting to know I'm not alone in this, as it can often feel.

*stands up* My name is Tia, and I'm in a Long Distance Relationship.

I'm in Melbourne, Australia and my fiance is in Niagara Falls, Canada. So there's a 16 hour time difference, and more than 16,000kms between us.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and sharing tips and advice!

Tia xx

Welcome to LFAD, Tia!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Hey Tia - welcome to LFAD. I'm an American in love with an Australian fellow.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome! And yup, you're definitely not alone, so if you ever need advice, we're here to help

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
          I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

Hello Tia, I'm glad you found LFAD!
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
              LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
              Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
              Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Holy crap! That is ridiculously far away! Welcome the LFAD! I hope you find everything you need on here and I look forward to reading some stories from you!

Comment

Welcome Tia, this place is great. I thought I was the only one in an LDR until I found this site, and its also very comforting to me!

Comment

Working...
                  X