hi!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi!!!

Hi all! My name is Reissa, and I am not really new to LFAD---but i am at the same time. I came across LFAD last August when my boyfriend, of a little over a year, and I started our long distance relationship. Andy is two years younger than me and we went to the same college, but we did not start dating until after I graduated. I spent the year after my graduation in the town where my college was finding acting jobs, and when august came along I moved back home in preparation for making my next big move to NYC. Unfortunately NYC did not work out as I planned and I remain at my mothers house until further notice. Andy and I have been doing great through this time- still very happy. But of course the distance is hard. I work weekends and he has class during the week, so sometimes I only see him for a day in a three week period when of course i am dying to see him more. When I was on this website in the summer, I used the chat room, but now i find it a little confusing so now I will try these posts!!!
    Sometimes I just need a virtual hug from some of you lovely people who understand what I'm going through. So---Hello!!!

Hello! Welcome to the forums

Comment

Welcome! This site is very useful. =]

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
        LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
        Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
        Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hi welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

hi all! thanks for the lovely welcomes!!!!

Comment

hi and welcome
                I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Hi! stay more in touch! xoxo

Comment

HI! Welcome

Comment

Working...
                    X