O hai.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O hai.

Hey there. My name is Laura and I am, quite obviously, new to the forum.

About Me:

I am 23, live in Green Bay, WI, and am currently getting ready to go to school for massage therapy (which I am super excited about!). I have two pets of my very own: Remmy, the Pembroke Welsh Corgi and Clover, the chinchilla. My hobbies include writing, doodling, and video games.

About my SO:

His name Ian. He's 20, he lives in Fort Collins, CO, and is also in college. He likes anime, cosplaying, music, and video games. We met on World of Warcraft when I joined the guild he was in. He started spending a lot of one-on-one time with me, leveling alts and whatnot. We got to talking in Ventrilo and texting each other and one night he just asked me out (kind of out of nowhere... haha!). How could I say no? We have a ton in common and he's just too sweet.

We met for the first time on Dec. 30, 2010, when I flew to Colorado to spend New Year's Eve with him at a costume ball. It was an amazing time that was far too short-lived. But he's coming to visit in April!! I can't wait! =)

So, that's us. Yay.

I refuse to play WoW! lol only because I don't have any extra time to be distracted (i already have facebook)! jajaja. Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

welcome

Comment

HI!!! Welcome to LFAD! Hope you enjoy it here and get all the answers/advice you need! The best of luck on your relationship!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
                  LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                  Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                  Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hi welcome!.

April is not that far away ^_^ (at least that is what I tell myself, since I'll also see my SO in April.)

Comment

Hi Laura, welcome!

Comment

Working...
                      X