Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi Im Kim and im here because i have recently been having a hard time with being in a long distance relationship. My boyfriend is in the navy and is stationed all the way in connecticut while im here in florida. We met last summer and have been dating for 6 months (as of yesterday!). At first I thought i was ready to be in this but now im having doubts. He just found out that he is going to be gone for 10 months out of this year and i dont know how to deal with not seeing him for that long. Im just hoping that maybe here i can get some advice because none of my friends really understand what im going through.

thanks!

Hey Kim,

Since no one welcomed you to LFAD, let me. Believe me I've been in your position. I can also tell you that this site has helped me a lot. Not just for the support of the people who can understand how you are feeling but also because lots of people have great ways to do things with your SO. I didn't think I'd appreciate being in a LDR, but slowly through this group I am realizing LDRs are possible and can have some added benefits I didn't expect at first.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD I hope you find the support you are looking for here!

Comment

Hi welcome!

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
          LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
          Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
          Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hi Kim, this place is great for advice..just ask away!

Comment

Kim! You know, there's another member who joined recently, MoChelle4434, who is in The Navy. And from what I've seen, we have a few members who are military LDRs here. You came to a great place for support.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Working...
              X