Hey everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone!

My name is Chase. I met the love of my life, Tasha, 3 years ago. We were friends for all I could remember at first. I really grew to liking her. We dated once and broke up and remained friends. But after a while, we couldn't stop thinking about each other, and I can't stop thinking about her to this second. Now we are together and I am more happy than ever. Its more than just a "thing" to me and one day I wish to meet her and fully get to understand her. Its not all about looks or any of that, its whats inside that matters and counts, and thats what I live by. I think Tasha is lovely and beautiful and one of the best things that has ever happened to me.... I love you Tasha. <3

Chase!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hi Chase! Welcome to the forums

Comment

Hi Chase! Welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Hi and welcome, hope you like it here

Comment

Hi Chase! Welcome to LFAD
              LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
              Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
              Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome to the forum!:-)

Comment

Working...
                X