Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings!

Hey there!

I'm here because I met the love of my life on New Years Day in the least expected place. Omegle. I don't know if you know of it, but it's a site where you just chat to strangers. Usually it's pretty bad, but well, I can't complain after it introduced me to my wonderful Chandler Elise. She lives near to Houston, Texas. I live near to Norwich in England. That's about 7000 miles apart.

Sadly, I've not had any real contact with her for 2 or 3 weeks now, bar a five minute chat on MSN and an email. This is because her parents obviously have something against the idea of a relationship with someone she's never actually met. However, I don't blame them for that and I trust her enough that she'll come back properly someday. I just hope being here will help keep me sane until the day she returns for real, and hopefully I'll stick around after too

Hey! I'm from near Norwich too!! (I'm at uni in Bristol though), and my boyfriend lives in Nebraska, so not too far from Texas!

Comment

Wow, that's pretty coincidental! I'm starting Uni later this year. Hoping for Essex or Staffordshire

Comment

awesome, good on you for wanting to escape norfolk, most people from there never make it out of the county :P

Comment

Welcome to LFAD
          LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
          Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
          Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

welcome, n if its ment to be, she'll find the way to get back to u, good luck!

Comment

How I can't wait for that to happen. Just had a bit of a breakdown over it so I really hope it's sooner rather than later.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD...so much support awaits you!
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

I love your name; I just had to tell you.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome guys

Comment

Welcome...
                          Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

welcome to the forums

Comment

welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X