Hello From The U.S. Navy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From The U.S. Navy!

Hello! My name is Michelle, I am currently in the Navy stationed on the USS Dwight D. Eisenhower. I have just become a member of this site and I love it very much so far! It's always good to meet people who are going through the same situations in life as you are! My LDR right now is extremely difficult! I have gone from talking and texting my boyfriend every day to only being able to email him. He recently left on a 6 month deployment. We are and will always go strong but It's just really hard sometimes when I just want to pick up the phone and talk to him, just hear his voice and I can't. It's extremely hard in the military because every day I hear stories about people cheating or being cheated on! It's very discouraging. I always get home at the end of my day and shoot my boyfriend Adam emails. I'm trying my hardest to keep us strong! I love him with all my heart and will never stray!

~Michelle

Michelle!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Hopefully this forum can help you stay strong and be encouraged

Comment

Welcome. The forums are very helpful. =]

Comment

Welcome!
          LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
          Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
          Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome! N u right being in the military makes LDRs more difficult my SO is a Marine n as u I always hear from him how some of them are crazy n cheats on their girls spouses etc, I hope he's not doing it behind my back, I do trust him so I knw he wouldn't. But yeah welcome again n keep in touch!

Comment

Hi there!!!!! Welcome to LFAD!
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Thank you for the welcomes y'all!!!! I know this site will help all of us in our LDRs!!!!

Comment

Welcome!! I am actually in the military to not deployed yet though. My SO however, is deploying in May. Currently we are separated by our work (Me in Louisiana and him in Minnesota) but I'm sure deployment will add another level of stress to it. If you need someone to talk to I can kinda relate.
                  " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                  Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

I'm in the Navy boat, too, sorta. My SO is in the Navy. Not me, though. I'm too much of a princess-y type. But I admire the hell outta you for being able to do it!

We're glad to have you here!

Comment

Well hello! I just wanted to drop a message and say hello! We can certainly relate in our situations! =) hope all is going well!!

Comment

Welcome Michelle, I hope you enjoy the website!

Comment

Working...
                        X