Hi, Newzealand- Thailand !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Newzealand- Thailand !

Hi, This website is truly a great website! I thought I was all alone going through this horrible long distance thing until I met lovingfromadistance

Well Introductions, Im from thailand and my boyfriend is from newzealand. I went there as an international student and we had a pretty normal highschool relationship until I had to move back to Thailand and continue with my university studies. The thing is my parents are quite controlling and it doesnt help with the relationship. We have been together for over a year, but we've only been apart for maybe 3 months. BUT long distance is just so hard. Skype makes me miss him even more ! now we use blackberry where we can txt but its still so hard not being able to BE with him, which I guess all of you on here would know how it feels . Nearly all my friends and family think its a bad idea to do longdistance because Im still young and its just making both of us depressed and I have a four year university degree to finish.... but I love him and I know our love is special.

Right now Im going through an especially tough time because of valentines and all the love hearts everywhere Grrrr.

I guess Im just looking for support and knowing that there are people out there who are going through the same things as me, perhaps even worst and it is such a great feeling/reliever/helper knowing we're not alone

Please add me I'm knew here and just finding my way around

Welcome to LFAD Glad you found us!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hey welcome to the forum! Hope you like it here.
        What part of NZ is your SO from?

Comment

Welcome to the forum! :-)

Comment

Welcome to the forums :-)
            My boyfriend is also from NZ :-)

Comment

Welcome to LFAD
              LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
              Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
              Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome! I'm from the US and my SO is from Australia.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Thankyou everyone

Comment

Welcome to the forum, it truly is a great place!

Comment

Working...
                    X