Hello! by Justin Rapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! by Justin Rapp

Hello everyone! My name is Justin Rapp and the love of my life is Brianna Marie Adams (of course I always call her Brianna Marie Rapp =])!

I live in Michigan and her in Maryland. We live approximately 472 miles apart and everyday is a challenge, but I find the strength to be happy in her smile. She's been my rock since May of 2010 and we've been officially together since August 25th, 2010. Uhmm, I'm not too sure what else to say. Reply with questions!

Justin

Hi Justin! Welcome to LFAD forums! How did you two meet?
    Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Hey Justin! Welcome to LFAD
        LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
        Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
        Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Thanks for the open arms!

MissShortie, we met on this site called Omegle. Maybe you've heard of it, maybe not. I'm not too sure of it's popularity. Anyways, we were just two bored people on there who began talking and getting to know each other. After that conversation on Omegle, we traded numbers and began texting each other all day everyday for months!

Comment

welcome to the forums

Comment

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy it around here!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by Jrapp View Post
                Thanks for the open arms!

MissShortie, we met on this site called Omegle. Maybe you've heard of it, maybe not. I'm not too sure of it's popularity. Anyways, we were just two bored people on there who began talking and getting to know each other. After that conversation on Omegle, we traded numbers and began texting each other all day everyday for months!
                HAHA yeah I've heard of Omegle! My brother goes to that site. that's awesome that you met like that.

Comment

I like your username, it has a nice ring to it

Comment

welcome :']
                    I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Thanks again for the incredible welcome feeling! I feel right at home here, it's so great to have an entire community of people that deal with the same things I go through. I never knew it existed!

Princessmia,
                        Jrapp does have a bit of a ring to it, lol. Thank you =]

MissShortie,
                        It is very cool indeed! I've told our whole story to friends of mine and they've all said it sounds like some sort of amazing love story(:

Comment

OH! And I would really like to get to know everyone better than just reading through their posts here and there, so if anyone would like to you can feel free to message me about yourself or ask me questions! Anything at all, lol. I'm a very social being =p

Comment

Originally posted by Jrapp View Post
                            OH! And I would really like to get to know everyone better than just reading through their posts here and there, so if anyone would like to you can feel free to message me about yourself or ask me questions! Anything at all, lol. I'm a very social being =p
                            I'm game for a conversation anytime

Comment

welcome. have you guys met in person yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X