Hello everyone! Joined a few days ago.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone! Joined a few days ago.

Hello everyone. I live in Las Vegas and my guy lives in New York. I discovered LFAD site one evening while searching for long distance relationship advice. I was feeling that we were going to need some help possibly from others that have been through or are going through same or similar situations. I found the home page inviting and more fun than others I'd seen. Told my love about it and why I was searching in the first place. He understood and thought it was a good idea. We've known each other about 3 years, but just recently (before Thanksgiving last year) realized what we have is more than just a friendship. Took a little while to notice that not a day went by without either a text or call, usually several a day. Anyway, that's why I'm here because now we can't seem to live without each other and we're trying to figure out how and where we're going to live. I know that he doesn't want to leave his lifestyle in NY, so I foresee a bit of a battle coming on. Well, I'm hoping some of your experiences will help us figure out how to solve this issue and others we need to work on.

welcome to the group.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!!!

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
        LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
        Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
        Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

My SO and I will be in your fair city a week from today! As far as your dilemma on "closing the distance", communication and compromise are key. My SO and I have a similar dilemma - he very much likes his lifestyle where he is. We are not close in making any definite plans to close the distance, but we talk about it occasionally and continue to bounce various ideas around.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Hi welcome.
            I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome hope the forums help you out as much as they helped me! look forward to seeing you on there!
                " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

I'm in Ny and my boyfriend in Utah, so... I can understand your issue about distance! You'll find some good advices here, welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the LFAD family! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask

Comment

Working...
                    X