No announcement yet.

Hello everyone at LFAD!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome glad you find it useful. Can be kind of addicting though (in a good way)
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Welcome! A fair warning: you might get hooked

Comment

Wow 2 years?!? That's so impressive! Welcome! You'll defintely need to give us some tips and advice you have used!

Comment

Toggle: We actually met while vacationing in Canada. I was with my friends, and he was with his family. We spent a week together and decided to stay in touch afterwards...who knew people can grow in love at a distance!

iLoveGermany2011: I'm so glad reading it gave you hope! Its definitely possible, you just have to stay positive and brace yourself for the emotional ups n downs (as I'm sure you know!)

Nic&Matt: Yeah 2 yrs! Really hoping to end the distance by late 2012! I'll definitely have to start a thread with all the tips, lol.

Thanks for the "welcomes" everyone!

Comment

Welcome...
            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Working...
            X