Hello there :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there :)

I just joined yesterday, after I found out my boyfriend had got me an LDR bracelet :P So I checked out the website, and what happens here is awesome
    Me and my boyfriend only live just over 100 miles from each other, which is nothing compared to some of the stories I've seen, but it's still hard, as I'm sure you all know :P

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all

Welcome to the forum! This is a truly great place, filled with caring people(:

Comment

Awww That's good

Comment

Hi welcome.
        It is definitely a great place, hope you'll enjoy being here.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD. Hey, if you like the bracelet, you should check out the t-shirts. They're freaking awesome.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Your struggle is just as valid as everyone else's. We're glad you're here! :]

Comment

Welcome!
              LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
              Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
              Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

hi! I am new as well, i just joined like 5 mins ago. Your lucky that your bf and u only live like 100 miles apart my bf and I live a couple thousand miles apart. I wish my bf and I lived closer but it is what it is for now.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Thanks for the really nice greetings

@Silviar, I've taken a look at the t-shirts I think I might just have to get me one of those :P

Comment

Welcome! A distance is a distance whether it's small or a large one... Glad you joined the forums, there's so much great people on here! If you need anything feel free to ask

Comment

We look forward to chatting with you! Welcome!

Comment

Thanks guys It's so refreshing to see people who get what I'm going through; what we're all going through And you're all so nice!

Comment

Working...
                          X