hello :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello :-)

been using the activities list for awhile but haven't really looked at the forums! but hi! I'm a grad student, and my SO lives about 300 miles away. we've been long-distance since our college graduation in May, together since Halloween 2009, and will be closing the distance next January (if he can get a job near my grad school!). this site has already helped a lot with the frustrating parts of long distance, I'm so glad we found it! :-)
    -Amanda

Welcome to the forum! This is a truly amazing place with a caring community!(:

Comment

He's very right. And welcome! We're glad you're here! :]

Comment

Hi! Welcome to the forums
        LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
        Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
        Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

welcome to the forums!

Comment

Yea this place is full of information and caring ears. Also its amazing to see how we go through a lot of the same things... welcome
                " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
                Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Welcome!
                  Hope you'll like it here.

Comment

Hey, welcome to LFAD! I'm glad you found the activities so useful - I've really enjoyed them myself. I'm sure your SO will be able to find something. ^^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! This forum is a life-saver and the people here are so great. I'm glad you've joined the family

Comment

Welcome! We're here for any help and would all love if you gave a giving hand back!

Comment

Working...
                        X