• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halloo =3

I'm Luna.
    I live in orlando
    i'm Home-shcooled, and very much a nerd x3
    kind of a "Musician". I play guitar and bass when i have time and Sol (SO and REAL musician) say's that counts.
    I love to chat and brag about my SO xD dont be a stranger :3

~Luna

-----------------------------------
    A little about us:
    we met in july of 2009 at band camp in Boca Raton, florida. He was the lead singer and guitarist of 2012: The Band and i wrote and played guitar for Forced to Exist. Our band were the best two at camp and kind of friendly rivals. I could not stand him when we first met. i was shy and quite and he walked around doing anything to get attention. and everyone loved him.
    A month later, we started talking on facebook. we became close friends until November, when we grew apart and forgot about each other..
    In mid January, i loged on BlogTV for no real reason and there he was! we started talking like no time had passed.
    in feburay he told me he liked me
    in march he said he had feelings for me
    in april, he said he was leaving for Italy. in the two weeks with no contact, I realized i couldn't live without him.
    on April 12th at 10 AM, he texted me saying "I love you". we've been together sense.

Hello Luna,

1st I think it's freaking awesome that you're name is Luna and your SO's name is Sol, that is wayyyy too perfect lol
    2nd welcome to lfad, i'm sure you'll enjoy this forum
    3rd, i think that's a really cute story of how you two met & started dating.

does your SO live in Italy still??

Comment

welcomeeeeee!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I love it how you still remember the exact time when he said I love you... getting close to the year, congrats

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
        I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

Welcome to the forums, luna.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the forums! It's a great place(:

Comment

Hey Luna! welcome to LFAD! I was born in Florida and I was home schooled
              Anything you need don't hesitate at all!
              Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Originally posted by katilady87 View Post
                Hello Luna,

1st I think it's freaking awesome that you're name is Luna and your SO's name is Sol, that is wayyyy too perfect lol
                2nd welcome to lfad, i'm sure you'll enjoy this forum
                3rd, i think that's a really cute story of how you two met & started dating.

does your SO live in Italy still??
                Thank you xD He lives in Boca Raton (about 200 miles from me) and he was visiting Italy. but it going to my college this fall. our middle names our Sol and Luna, but it was too perfect to go by our first names haha

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                  As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Welcome to LFAD
                    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Your middle names ARE to perfect!!! Hope to hear more for you!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Working...
                        X