hi everybody!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everybody!

my name is Lexi, i'm 24 years old, a native Ohioan in the United States, and I have been in a LDR for 4 years with a wonderful British man who is also my best friend
    he is a blasty blast and really smart
    we've met 3 times, twice here and once over there, and we're planning another visit/vacation together this summer

we met on another forum on a site called gaiaonline (used to be go-gaia) which is kind of anime based, but it branches out into other kinds of discussion forums
    basically you dress up a little avatar and post around :3 so yeah that's where we met
    friends turned into -> romance

it's nice to be here :3 i found this site while doing research for a paper in my english writing class where we choose a topic for a research paper that is relevant to us, and I chose long-distance relationships

yay!

heyy welcome to lfad!!

Comment

yay! hearty welcome..

Comment

Hi Welcome!

Very good subject for your research paper.

I hope you'll enjoy being here.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Howdy, welcome to the site! That's really amazing - 4 years as LDR, wow! I'm in an international LDR with a lovely man from Australia.

Are you planning on closing the distance after a certain point, or are things still open-ended right now for you?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

right now, we're both in college (he's in his 2nd year, i'm in my first) and we're currently chugging through our classes and looking into international study programs for both of us to live in the other's homeland for a year or two
                he made me a promise that in no more than 5 years, we will be together :3 he is a physics major, and i'm studying towards my goal of being an art teacher

I keep seeing the daisypaths in peoples sigs here they are so cute
                i made one counting down to our last visit on the forum where we met. have you been to Australia yet? or will this be your first time?

Comment

hi and welcome!

Comment

HI, welcome! I also met my SO on Gaiaonline, in towns, it was completely random, I was bored just running around trying to be silly and screaming weird things We got to talking and friended, later he pm'd me and we started hanging out regularly in towns. A while after that we progressed to msn and never looked back

Comment

welcome to LFAD ! !
                      My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
                      Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
                      Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
                      Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
                      Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
                      Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
                      Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
                      Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
                      Tobby: Addict!
                      Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

Welcome to LFAD 4 years...that's awesome! And what an awesome subject to do your paper on!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Hope you'll enjoy your time here and I'm sure you'll find useful advice to whatever your inquiries might be

Comment

Welcome! Make yourself at home! Also good luck with your paper, post on here for all of us to read when you're done

Comment

Working...
                            X