Hello from Erin and Jason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Erin and Jason

Hi everybody! My name is Erin. I'm 23 and I go to the University of Maine. My boyfriend is Jason. He's 30 and lives in Indiana. He is a disabled Army veteran with two children from a previous marriage. We met online February 2010, and have been in an LDR since March 17, 2010. I graduate from UMaine in May. We have made plans for me to move to Indiana to be with him as soon as possible. I joined this site originally to promote our blog. We started a blog as a way for us to share our story, and for us to create something together. The link can be found in my signature for those who might be interested :-)

Welcome(:

Comment

Thanks! Happy to be here :-)

Comment

Oh, and I noticed you live in Maine. I used to live in little old Stetson. Have you heard of it?

Comment

Yeah I have...my best friend is from Charleston :-)

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Hey welcome.
                Your LDR started 3 days before mine XD
                Well anyway... hope you'll like it here.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! it's a great community of people for sure!
                  Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Thank you so much! I'm really glad to have found a community of people in the same position and can't wait to get to know some of you guys better! :-)

Comment

Hi, and Welcome!

Comment

Sorry I'm late...welcome. I hope things are going well with you and your S/O.
                        Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Hey welcome to the forums
                          Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Working...
                          X