Greetings from Ireland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Ireland!

Hello there, I've been thinking about joining these forums for a while and after a particularly difficult day, I finally decided to do it.

Anyway, I'm Hannah and I'm a student in Ireland, having left behind my boyfriend Gabriel in New York. We've been long distance for about two months now and it has actually been going quite well, although I miss him terribly. He is a wonderful, thoughtful guy and he just spent a week with me here in Ireland. He left this morning and knowing that I won't see him again for three months has made me decide that I could use a supportive community like this one.

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find the support you're looking for here(:

Comment

Welcome to LFAD - we're here for any support you need. I hope you guys had a wonderful time together. Are you native to NY or Ireland, then? How long do you plan to be in school there?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome!
          I joined for the exact same reason.
          When my boyfriend had just returned to Japan and I wouldn't see him for three months.
          This is the best place to find the support you need.
          Hope you'll like it here.

Comment

Hi! and welcome

Comment

Welcome Hannah!
              Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

welcome I want to go to school in Ireland How do you afford it/manage it?
                "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Hi there!! Welcome to LFAD!
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                  X