Hi everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

My name is Erika, and I'm a 20 year old girl from Canada. My SO Ken and I have known each other for 2 years and 8 months.

We only spent 6 weeks together back in the summer of 2007, but it was the most amazing few weeks of my life. I'm from Winnipeg, and he's originally from the middle-of-nowhere in Ontario, but is currently in Southern Ontario. He's in the Army and currently doing training, but once that's done and gets posted somewhere permanently hopefully we can move in together.

I'm so excited that I found this place. Can't wait to meet you all!
    Last edited by Erika; March 9, 2010, 04:21 PM.

Welcome! I hope you have fun on here and find some good advice.

Comment

Welcome and enjoy! My boyfriend is from Canada as well.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hey! I'm new too, so I can't really welcome you properly yet haha, but I'm also excited!

Comment

Well I don't have a military SO but I can give hugs and welcome you too LFAD! *passes out coffee and cookies*

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!
              "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
              "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
              "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome girl!

Comment

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone! You guys are fantastic

Comment

Welcome, I am new here also. Its good to know we aren't alone in our LDR's.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find to to be a great support to you!

Comment

Welcome to LFD My SO is in the army as well. Best of luck to you & I hope you find as much support on here as I did.
                          Last edited by xGabbriela; March 13, 2010, 05:07 PM.

Comment

welcome! i hope you find our little community helpful! =)

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Working...
                              X