Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi Everyone!

I found this site a few days ago and I am so happy that I did. Me and my soulmate have known eachother for 1 year and 4 months. We just started out as friends and we only emailed eachother for 7 months, and then we took it to the next level of phone calls. lol

We have talked on the phone everyday since. We haven't met in person. Mark lives in Kentucky, and I am in Utah. Hopefully, by the end of this month we will have met in person. I can't wait. I was skeptical about falling in love with someone I haven't met, but when you spend 3 hours or more a day on the phone with someone, feelings develop.

Most of my family and friends are supportive and they know just how much Mark means to mean. One day soon we will be together and my hopes and dreams will come true!

I love knowing that I am not alone in an LDR and that people here will understand me. I love all the advise and information that I have found on this site so far. I can't wait to get to know everyone.

Welcome to the community!

I doubted that you could fall in love with someone without having met also, but like you, it happened!

This is a great community, and I hope you have a nice time here!

Comment

Welcome!
      I really hope you and your SO get to meet soon
      This is a great website with a lot of caring people Glad you joined
      <3 Genevieve <3s Shea <3

Comment

Hi there! You weclomed me on my thread, so I thought I'd return the favour. So welcome!! See you around!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be of great support to you!

I also am yet to meet my guy in person. I never thought that I could fall for someone who I had never met in person but like you, it happened to me :P. I really hope that the two of you are able to meet very soon!

Comment

Wow really Purpledreamer?! I see your little ticker thing that you have been with him for 3 years and you haven't met him? Do you have a plan to meet sometime? Wow, you must be a very strong person...thats amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by agentholli View Post
                Wow really Purpledreamer?! I see your little ticker thing that you have been with him for 3 years and you haven't met him? Do you have a plan to meet sometime? Wow, you must be a very strong person...thats amazing!
                We are hoping to meet sometime this year, towards the end of the year. We don't have a solid plan but I have been saving up and still need a fair bit more but I'm getting there. It's been hard because Ky is looking for a job at the moment and is studying and I was not working for a large portion of the last three years, otherwise we would have met already. Ky is all the way in Colorado, USA while I'm in Aussieland which makes it difficult as well. It is more than worth the wait though, he really is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleDreamer View Post
                  We are hoping to meet sometime this year, towards the end of the year. We don't have a solid plan but I have been saving up and still need a fair bit more but I'm getting there. It's been hard because Ky is looking for a job at the moment and is studying and I was not working for a large portion of the last three years, otherwise we would have met already. Ky is all the way in Colorado, USA while I'm in Aussieland which makes it difficult as well. It is more than worth the wait though, he really is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
                  Wow well you are very inspiring for me. Thank you for sharing your information with me. I hope you get your money saved real soon and are able to meet him! What an incredible love story

Comment

Originally posted by agentholli View Post
                    Wow well you are very inspiring for me. Thank you for sharing your information with me. I hope you get your money saved real soon and are able to meet him! What an incredible love story
                    You are more than welcome, I know how much knowing that other people are in similar situations to your own can help! Thank you so much for your kind words .

Comment

I havent met my man yet either, and I am glad I found people who understand that you can develop REAL feelings through phone calls & such. I might end up having to wait for him to deploy and come back before I get a chance...

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome
                            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome! I hope you'll get to meet him soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X