Hello all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all!

I've been visiting this site for some time but only recently decided to join the forum. I love this site! I've gotten some many ideas from here; it's great.

My boyfriend and I met online last February and we have been dating on and off for the past year. As most of you know, LDRs are extremely trying on both parties and the distance has torn us apart more than once.

However, I love him more than most can imagine and we are trying our best to make our relationship work this time around. We have yet to meet in person but we're hoping I can go visit him this summer.

HELLO!

Comment

Hey. Welcome. =]

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I hope you'll be able to go visit in summer too.

Comment

welcome theres all sorts of awesome people and Ideas on here ^-^
                "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Hey welcome to the forums.
                  Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hello and welcome. I was born and raised in Cali....I sure do miss home! Best wishes to you and your s/o.
                      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Glad you decided to post! Welcome!
                        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                        X