Jumping in :]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping in :]

I've been reading what a lot of people have been saying on here, and I figured I should just get myself involved now. :]

I'm Renee, I've been in a long distance relationship for almost two years now, but I have known my SO for almost ten years. We dated off and on, but it's been steady for almost two years. Steady enough for him to propose to me. We've been engaged since July 22 2010 and I haven't seen him in two months (I was with him for Christmas and New Years). A couple weeks ago I realized I won't see him for another four months. I miss him so much, he's my best friend and it's hard to balance my school work and his job. I live in Texas and he lives in Washington, I have family in Washington and so does he. I met him because when my aunt got married she married a man who is best friends with my SO's parents.

It's hard to have such a strong relationship with someone, especially when our families are so close. All we can do now, is wait until I can finish school (in two years) and close the distance between us. It's hard, but everyday we fall more in love with each other.

welcome to the forums ^-^ thats awesome yall's families are already close!!
    "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
    Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
        "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
        a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
        which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
        - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
        regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
        The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
        - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Hi welcome!

Comment

Hello! I support your no longer lurking. (:

Comment

Welcome!
              I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hey welcome to the forums.
                  Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I know how hard waiting 4 months is to see each other. I hope you're able to keep busy and your relationship time balanced so you get enough time combined with enough busy to keep it good.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hey, welcome! This forum is really great. Feel free to drop me a message anytime.
                      Sarang Hae <3

sigpic

"I never had a dream come true, 'til the day that I found you."

Comment

Welcome aboard Hope you'll like it here and hopefully being on here makes your LDR feel a bit less painful

Comment

Welcome! If you ever need anything, just ask! We're a pretty awesome bunch. I live in Texas, too, but my SO is in Illinois. Which is a stupid state. Lol.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Working...
                              X