Waddling on to say Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waddling on to say Hi!

Hi Yo, I'm Duc but when it comes to someone preaching into saying my name, it always usually comes out Duck. So I guess everyone see where's my nickname started from haha.

My Love or SO is Yuka, who I adore from the top of her hair and towards to the bottom of her feet which I love to swept her off from.

At the start, I had all the bragging rights and usually end up as a winner. My teasing ways has finally influences her to start her vengeance on me and ever since now, I've always came out as the person that sulky or the loser -.o .

She's needy and needs the attention as much as she needs, as deserving from a beautiful person like her hehe. But in due times, My Uni and work has been affecting it and she's been trouble about it alot recently, but we are getting there =].

So I've been flipping through how to conjunction something about it and happen to find something exquisite that shows that I'm not alone and decided to jump onboard haha.

Oh wow, this is strangely getting to long so I'll keep this short now, I'm from AUS and she's from CAD. Was hoping some guidance and some traveling tip for as I'm quite cheap and stingy at the moment hehe.

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Welcome to the forums. We have a ton of international LDR experts around here

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
      a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
      which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
      - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
      regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
      The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
      - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

@blankita719 seems like I've come to the right place then haha

Thanks for welcoming me .

Comment

welcome to the forums ^-^
            "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
            Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Hey,
              I'm also in an international LDR. Keep me posted on all the things you guys decide to do to help your relationship!
              Sarang Hae <3

sigpic

"I never had a dream come true, 'til the day that I found you."

Comment

Thanks

@koreagirl Shall do . I'm actually half korean also so an niyong.

Comment

Annyong Haseyo, Ikud! Let's be friends!
                  Sarang Hae <3

sigpic

"I never had a dream come true, 'til the day that I found you."

Comment

Welcome to the forums! And your girlfriend is a Canadian dollar? :P

My SO is from OZ himself - but he's not a dollar, just a regular old Aussie.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to LFD forum!

Comment

Thanks =3

@Silviar unfortunately no haha. I'm considered the one out of the 2 between us actually when I asked -___-. Does he have a stereotype aussie accent? Because I don't haha.

Comment

We're glad to have you here!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

I live in Canada ! I saw your post in the traveling to Canada topic so I replied and i will restate what i said there if you have any questions about Toronto like transit, hostels, ect please feel free to send me a PM here and i'll be willing to answer any questions you may have.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Working...
                              X