Waddling on to say Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks all =]

@Riyko WOW! Cheers, I will definitely will ask more if it's no too much haha. Your generosity is too much appreciated! I heard the poetins... I think it is? is quite a delicacy over there... which doesn't look too pleasant for me HAHA. =3

Comment

Hey Duc....welcome to LFAD!
      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

ikcud: I don't like poutine so i don't eat it haha apparently it's a big thing here in Canada, with gravy and cheese on their french fries. You're very welcome i'm always willing to help someone out!

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

thanks =]

Comment

Welcome! I think your name is so cool, and I love your nickname!!! I hope you become a regular member at our community!

Comment

Hey I'm a fellow aussie, my SO is from England which is pretty expensive to travel to. I'm a uni student as well so money is tight, I don't know if you get it or not but the government gives out $1097 grants every semester of study to those on student centrelink payments. After I buy the essential books (books I know I'll use) I put the rest of the money away to pay for my flights. I'm considering working a little just to have some extra money, my rent is expensive and money is always tight.
                Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD
                  LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                  Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                  Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                    Hey I'm a fellow aussie, my SO is from England which is pretty expensive to travel to. I'm a uni student as well so money is tight, I don't know if you get it or not but the government gives out $1097 grants every semester of study to those on student centrelink payments. After I buy the essential books (books I know I'll use) I put the rest of the money away to pay for my flights. I'm considering working a little just to have some extra money, my rent is expensive and money is always tight.
                    Thanks =]

Yeah, I got the grant also but that all went into rent, text books and rego so it was used quite quickly -___-. I decided to book flights during the summer period over there, which is a double wammy to the costs and hotel haha. I don't think I can cope without having to work alittle there and there for the expenses and savings. I'm usually an impulse buyer so it's quite hard for me to save as it is. But I'm getting there...

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Lots of support and understanding here.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                      And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Welcome Duc!

Comment

Working...
                        X