Hello :]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello :]

My name is Kristopher and today is surprisingly the first day to this site :] but I already can tell it can be a huge help to me to be able to talk to others like me. My soul mate's name is Stephanie and we've been together for almost 16 months now. We're not as far away as other's I've seen on here so far, but I live in Georgia and she's in Texas. I'm also 20 and she will be the same in a few weeks. I know I've found the person who completes me, and I'm so lucky to have her.

Everything between us, since we first met and since we've been together, has been working out amazingly until recently, which I'm sure I'll ask for advice later in another post. The distance has been taking a toll on us, but I'm not giving up. That's why I'm excited to be a part of this community so I can get help when needed and jus share info about my relationship. I love bragging about her so much, and I feel so amazing when she does the same.

But thank you all in advance for everything :] I really appreciate it and am looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome to the forums
    Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
      Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
      Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcomee!
        ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

Welcome to LFAD. Great screenname, by the way.
          My heart belongs to a pilot!
          ~*~
          ~*~
          [/center]

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^-^ ahhh Texas gotta love the big ol state
              "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
              Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! It's like a family here, you'll love it!
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you all :]

@Trethsparr lol thanks xD me and my Stephanie are huge fans of zombies

@PucasKitten so far only been around Houston, but i really do love it

@MeeshaLenee I'm sure i will, and I'm glad i joined :]

Comment

Welcome!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                    And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

If you've only been to Houston and you like that insane road rage place then you'll most likely like the rest and like they say If you don't like the weather wait a bit and it'll change since we are the bipolar weather state
                        "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                        Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

thank you for all the welcomes!

lol oh man, that road rage... its addictive. i think it might be in the air :P but great, cause that means i'll love it it reminds me so much of georgia [besides the people, and the buildings, and the traffic lights, and the weather, and the... well you get the idea lol], so it already feels like home when i go there. i contagious bi-polar weather state :P cause georgia gets the same weather a day or two after! xD

Comment

It does feel wonderful having found people in your same position, doesn't it? I was ecstatic when I discovered this group, this community! I'm new too... over in Australia. Welcome to LFAD

Comment

It really does :] its great, and i love it

thank you for welcoming me and i'll welcome you too!

Comment

Working...
                              X