Greetings from Indonesia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Indonesia!

After joining LFAD forum for 2 days I finally found this introduction section!

Soooooooo...hi everyone in LFAD! I'm from Indonesia and my SO is in Iran, we've been together for almost 1 and a half years and our relationship is going strong! I first met him when we were international students in Australia back in 2008. We were quite good friends back then but nothing special as I was already dating someone else (which didn't work and it ended before returning to Indo). We didn't start getting close until around Sept 2009 and at that time he was already in Iran and I was already home myself. We've seen each other twice since then and hopefully we'll meet again some time in June.

LDR is hard for us but we are making our biggest effort to have a healthy and happy relationship. We realise that it doesn't matter how far away the distance is, as long as we are compatible and happy with each other, we'll keep going. Luckily families from both sides have been supportive too.

I'm happy I found this forum. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and sharing ideas with you all. Let's prove to the world that LDR can work!

Best of luck for us all! Cheers!

Welcome to the forums
    "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
    Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. (:

Comment

Welcome ^^

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
          "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
          a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
          which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
          - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
          regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
          The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
          - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

Selamat bergabung selamat datang juga di forum (senang nya bisa ketemu orang indonesia di sini yay!)

Comment

Welcome to the forums! We've got a lot of people in international LDR's (including me), so I hope you don't feel too alone. Is it easy for you to to see each other, given your respective countries?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

welcome to the forums
                Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Thank heaps to everyone for the warm welcome. I'm sure I will enjoy it here!
                  To Silviar: Thanks...I have noticed that there are lots of international LDRs so that's great. I must say that it's not that easy for us to meet due to each other's schedules and, of course, money. Since we started dating we have only seen each other twice and I'm so thankful for that...it's still better than nothing at all. Matching the schedule is one of the challenges as both of us work. I'm a teacher and he's just started his work at an onshore oil rig with 2-weeks work and 2-weeks off as his routine...so for his visit this year it needs to be during my end of semester hols as well as with his 2-weeks off the rig. If all goes well, we're planning to meet again this June.

Comment

Welcome!!(:

Comment

Hello and welcome :-D

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                        X