I'm a noob. (don't kill me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey welcome to the forums
    Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyGund View Post
      You're not Jimmer Fredette, are you?
      Who's that? Haha.

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
      Hi Welcome to LFAD. I'm not LDS, but I'm from Utah!
      I've never actually set foot in Utah, lol.

Originally posted by leonsfangirl View Post
      Hi welcome to the forums!
      I have family members who are mormon (i was too but not anymore)
      My sister started a relationship with a fellow memeber while he was on his mission...... they've been married nearly 8 years and have 3 kids
      That is awesome. Good for them.

Comment

Hey Sean. I'm new to LFAD too and happen to be a proud Mormon as well. Good luck on the mission call

Comment

Originally posted by slbeckert View Post
          Hey Sean. I'm new to LFAD too and happen to be a proud Mormon as well. Good luck on the mission call
          Thank you! I've got a couple more things to take care of before I leave. Shoes are expensive.

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

hahahah some of us bite ((((: welcome! 3 years and you've never met?? Now that's love! Go you!

Comment

Originally Posted by BabyGund
                You're not Jimmer Fredette, are you?
                Who's that? Haha.
                Star basketball player for the Brigham Young Cougars. I think you are Jimmer under the pseudonym of "Sean"....OK, "Sean"....LMAO!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome.....
                  Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Originally posted by BeckyHarrison View Post
                    hahahah some of us bite ((((: welcome! 3 years and you've never met?? Now that's love! Go you!
                    Thank you. Yeah, I'd say we're in love by now.

Originally posted by BabyGund View Post
                    Star basketball player for the Brigham Young Cougars. I think you are Jimmer under the pseudonym of "Sean"....OK, "Sean"....LMAO!
                    Hahahahahaha. I have never set foot in Utahhhh.

Comment

I LOVE ME SOME JIMMER!!!! I have been JIMMERIZED.

I guess it seems that when you say you're a mormon, people assume you are from Utah?! hahahah gotta love the Utah reputation Well, I am from utah and a mormon, does that make me extra special? j/k

WOW 3 years dude? I thought i was insane going almost 2 years without meeting him. Good luck on your mission call...when are you putting in your papers? I was going to ask you something else, but I totally forgot...oh well, maybe it will come to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X