Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From the Cheesehead State!

Hello!

I am excited to find this forum because some things have become to hard to deal with since there isn't anyone who understands a LDR that we can rely on for advice. I look forward to basking in the wisdom.

I have been dating my boyfriend for three years (well three years next Thursday! ) and we are starting to make all the scary future plans that people in my family think we are crazy for making.

I have been lucky to have been close to my boyfriend the last two years of college. Only our summers would be apart by a state. Now that I graduated in January I am back home and he is still at school. Although it stinks (as I know everyone here will agree!!) I am happy that this summer we will be close again until August when school starts again.

I have so many questions about people moving for their relationships (I'm the one leaving home and I'm nervous!) and how they faced their fears. Is there a certain place I could post those questions and is there a limit? (I am the type of person who wants to be informed so I ask a lot of questions)

Thank you everyone in advance for taking the time to answer the questions I have had for three years. I hope the more I learn the more I can help other people as well.
    *It doesn't matter where you are but who you are with*

Welcome!
    well first things first it'll never be easy, but it can be fun! There are tons of people that can help you on this site. I love it. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have this outlet. A place where people are going through the same things as me! It's so nice. I couldn't thank Michelle and Frank enough for creating such a site for people in LDRs like us. Feel free to write on my wall or whatever! I love talking, and love hearing about other peoples relationships! ((((: Good luck!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!!

Comment

Thank you everyone! I am excited to be here
        *It doesn't matter where you are but who you are with*

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Welcome! I'm in Minnesota, what's up neighbor?

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Just look around and you'll find what you need.
              "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue,
              a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them
              which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky."
              - Rainer Maria Rilke

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,
              regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
              The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
              - an ancient Chinese belief

Comment

I actually have a shirt that says "This girl loves Wisconsin!" from a trip I took there last Spring. It's true, I love your state! Welcome to the forums and talk to me anytime
                Sarang Hae <3

sigpic

"I never had a dream come true, 'til the day that I found you."

Comment

Welcome to the forums A lot of people on here are very helpful and more than willing to answer questions ^-^ There is all kinds of advice given that is very useful~
                  "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                  Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Weeeeeeelcome!! This site is amazing, i stumbled on it less than two weeks ago and i have been spending hours on it reading stories and feeling actually glad that i'm not alone.
                    The forums are a support group, you can vent, ask for advice, tell a funny story that happened to you or whatever. You will love it, i'm sure.
                    Distance does suck, but it sucks less when you have people to talk to, and support you. if you ever need advice you can count on me, or anyone else here i think <3
                    xoxo

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Welcome...
                      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome...
                        Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

ask away! We like questions! Welcome

Comment

Working...
                          X