Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm new at this

Hello Everyone
    I'm new to this whole internet forum thing, but I'm really hoping it'll help me to rekindle the flame, and if I can help someone else along the way that would be a plus. I am a sucker for classic rock (60s & 70s) and I am pursuing a career in Marine Technology. My girl and I previously dated for a little over six months before it ended (I wont go into the details of the break up). A year and a half later, in august of 2010 we reconnected over Facebook. We've talked about our goals and caught up. We've decided that we want to keep it simple, with us being 600 miles apart, at least until she finishes school and moves back to NC. We both love each other very much and hope to be reunited in the future.
    Here's hoping that it pays off in the end.
    1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
    Progress: 3/26
    Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
    Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

welcome to the forums ^-^
      "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
      Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Hey, welcome. I've never signed up on forums or anything before finding LFAD while i was randomly looking up on google advice for my relationship. This site is amazing, and it helps me gain even more confidence about my relationship, in which me and my SO are separated by more than 9,000 miles. if you ever need advice feel free to message me, and i'm sure you'll find the help you need here!
          xoxo

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD....my Sweetie lives in NC....
            Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Comment

Hi and welcome! I'm sure you'll find everything you need here!!! I hope it's site you regularly visit

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

I'm not telling you it's going to be easy.
                    I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

Comment

Hi! And welcome to LFAD! I've never had anything to do with forums before either, never had the inclination to. I stumbled across this site by pure coincidence and am so glad I did! I've come across some interesting topics on here and have read some usefull posts.

Comment

Welcome, this place is great!

Comment

Working...
                        X