Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey

Hey folks,

Was told about this forum by a friend and thought I'd give it a wee nosey.

I've noticed that people here seem to have been with their partners a lot longer than I have been with my guy however it's nearly been a month now Although we talked constantly from say 8am till 1am (or later) for about 5 months before hand before finally admitting we had feelings for each other in Jan

Had our first meeting on 24th March and are now together as of that day
    Not too far about only 5 hours or so but it's still not gonna be mega easy! so hoping this forum helps (that and i need to tell the mother hah)
    Everytime I See You, I Get Lost In Your Eyes. When You Hold Me I Get Butterflies. When We're Apart All I Think Of Is You.. <3

Welcome to LFAD! I'm sure you'll love it here, everyone's really friendly and you'll get great advice... on how to tell your mum among other things

Comment

Welcome, to your new home. We are all here to help!
      sigpic

I Cry Cause I Miss You, Smile Cause I Have You, I Can't Live Without You!

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

thanks guys been looking around real nice forum
          Everytime I See You, I Get Lost In Your Eyes. When You Hold Me I Get Butterflies. When We're Apart All I Think Of Is You.. <3

Comment

Well hi and welcome! The time doesn't matter here! We're always willing for advice and hope we can give you some comments when you need help also!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
              Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

WELCOME! and this forum will be super helpful

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

I definitely haven't been with my SO for as long as many on here have, either. 4 months for me. We got together in January, but we were like you and talked wayyy before that. I hope you enjoy it here! It really is a great place when you're having doubt.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to the forums
                      Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

welcome to the forums and good luck with the parental units XD
                        "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
                        Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, hope you'll like it here

Comment

Hi! Michelle and I started out talking constantly as just friends for about 8 months. And we kept it a secret for a while from our parents. Now we have been together for almost 5 years. It can be done! Welcome.

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Working...
                              X