X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone

Hi there
    I am glad I found this website
    the suggested activities to do with your partner are really helping us get through
    anyway... not comfortable enough to share the details of my relationship ... but obviously its long distance... maybe too long distance as in oceans away
    but maybe if i find this site friendly and welcoming i might share more details

glad i found you and i hope to get as much as possible from here

Hello and welcome to LFAD, I hope you find it to be a great support to you!

Comment

You came to the right place! It's amazing here. Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the community, this is a great place!

Comment

Welcome! I think we're all welcoming and accepting of everyone. But don't feel you need to share any more than you are comfortable with. Hope you find this site as helpful as do!

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Riham View Post
              Hi there
              I am glad I found this website
              the suggested activities to do with your partner are really helping us get through
              anyway... not comfortable enough to share the details of my relationship ... but obviously its long distance... maybe too long distance as in oceans away
              but maybe if i find this site friendly and welcoming i might share more details

glad i found you and i hope to get as much as possible from here
              Welcome to LFAD!
              So there is an Ocean between you are your SO... your not the only one. There are others (including me) who are in the same boat as you.
              If you are wondering... my SO and I are 8,000 miles apart
              "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
              "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
              "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

I found the site the same way

Welcome to the forums
                In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Thank you for all your lovely replies... Maybe this is the time to ask before I get attached to this forum... are you open about same sex relationships?
                  Coz both my partner and I are females and madly in love

Comment

All relationships are welcome here!

Comment

Welcome No one here is going to judge you, so hope that you stick around

Comment

Welcome!

We certainly have nothing against same sex relationships - although I'm engaged to a guy, I'm bisexual, so I can promise to personally kick anyone's ass who judges homosexuality.

Comment

Hi there! Welcome to LFAD, I'm Erika

Everybody is welcome here!! See you around!

Comment

I'm really happy with your replies
                            thnks... im definately stcking around

and Taija I am bisexual too!
                            I stumblled across many males and some females until I found this woman
                            Although she is almost across the globe... but she was worth the wait!

Thank you all really

Comment

I don't think that anyone is here to judge, we just are here to support eachother because long distance is hard. And this place is a great place to learn about things and know that you aren't the only one in this situation.
                              My name is Holli, i am glad you are sticking around..

Comment

Working...
                              X